I recently went to Borders with my junior high school friend and bought a flower arrangement book from their $1 sale bin. I'd say the endorsement by Pottery Barn was worth the buck. Since then, I can't help but notice colorful displays here and there on the streets or in water buckets ready to be sold to the passersby.
Here are some photos from recent walkarounds. You might want to take your allergy meds before viewing. :)
Location 1: Dahlia Garden, SF Conservatory of Flowers
Here are some photos from recent walkarounds. You might want to take your allergy meds before viewing. :)
Location 1: Dahlia Garden, SF Conservatory of Flowers
This one is called Porcelain.
You can see how delicate this flower is from the back.
Location 2: San Francisco Wholesale Flower Mart
1 comment:
so pretty! i've been wanting to visit the SF wholesale flower mart
Post a Comment