I drove all the way home to let my dog out of the house so that he could pee. What lengths I go to for my little brother! But then again, if you saw him, you'd fall in love with him too. It's the least I could do for my parents, who are celebrating their anniversary today in San Francisco.Surprise umma and appa!
Just checking email on my father's computer right now because I can't get my work laptop connected to the wireless at home. My father's setup is like a control center. Two flatscreen monitors and two keyboards are connected to a laptop. The Yahoo Korea Finance web browser is flashing at me, and there's a Skype window box blinking orange with a message that contains a ^^ face. Sensory overload.. think I'm going to head out now. But first, I'm going to scope out what Korean food my mom has in the fridge.
It's like second nature. Coming home and straightlining to the fridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment